Wednesday 6 July 2011

Tom's Top 10 fruits

In this final of a series of articles I will reproduce the weight loss food advice I have been given by Tom Venuto, weight loss coach who has produced one of the best selling systems available over the past 7 years, namely Burn The Fat

Here he lists his 10 top fruits
1. Grapefruit
2. Apples
3. Blueberries
4. Canteloupe
5. Oranges
6. Bananas
7. Peaches
8. Grapes
9. Strawberries
10. Pineapple

Other stuff he eats I have taken directly from his site which I recommend you visit Fat Burn Link now.

Note: I DO include healthy fats as well, such as walnuts, almonds, extra virgin olive oil, flax seeds, flaxseed oil (supplement - not to cook with), avocado and a few others.

Also, I do eat dairy products and have nothing against them, nor am I lactose intolerant. I simply don’t eat as much dairy as the rest of the stuff on my lists. When I eat dairy, its usually skim milk, low or non fat cottage cheese, low or non fat yogurt and low or non fat cheese (great for omelettes).

Discover out more about this brilliant coach and his incredible weight loss successes just hit the Fat Burn Link now

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.